The aim of Springfield TSA is that all pupils across the alliance will benefit from opportunities to share school strengths and to work collaboratively to improve areas of development, whilst maintaining the highest standards within the schools leading the alliance.
Springfield TSA would like to work with schools that share this commitment to school improvement and staff development. We hope that schools will join us because they want to become a valued member of alliance; to explore new possibilities together in order to improve all our schools.
As part of the alliance, you would receive:
- Invitation to regular strategic TSA meetings in which the direction of the alliance is shaped and activities are discussed and outlined
- Priority booking for courses provided by Springfield TSA
- Additional support for ITT, and access to our dedicated programme of training for NQTs within your school
- Access to our detailed skills register to support organisation of school based INSET bespoke to your school
- Access to School to School Support from the alliance (charged individually)
- Opportunity to participate in national and local research and development projects
For more information about the opportunity to join our TSA alliance, contact 01473 741300 or email TSA@springfieldjuniors.net