At Springfield Juniors, we believe that all pupils should be respected and valued as per our school values (persevere, believe, learn and achieve). We strive hard to ensure that all pupils:
- Have a wide and balanced curriculum which is differentiated to meet individual needs;
- Can learn and make progress according to their individual development trends;
- Are assessed using appropriate tools and guidelines;
- Have equal access to resources, provision and intervention as needed.
All teachers at Springfield Juniors are teachers of SEND pupils and as such provide high quality teaching which takes account of the particular individual needs of pupils with SEND within the classroom.
For further information about the provision for pupils with SEND at Springfield Juniors, please refer to the documents in this section.
1. Special Educational Needs and Disabilities School Information Report
2. SEND Policy
3. Parent Guide to Visual Stress at Springfield
4. Parent Guide to Dyslexia at Springfield
5. Link to SENDIASS (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Information, Advice and
Support Service) website –
Our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator or SENDCo is Miss E. Gooding.
If you have any concerns about your child’s learning, please speak to your child’s class teacher or make an appointment with the SENDCo via the school office.